Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tactical Airsoft Team

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"Who Dares Win When the only easy day was yesterday!"
Team, Go to Intro and spill your guts...
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » OKI6 Medic Rules
    WEAPONS VELOCITIES I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:29 pm by Ziet

» SPECIAL WEAPONS
    WEAPONS VELOCITIES I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:35 am by Admin

» VEHICLES
    WEAPONS VELOCITIES I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:34 am by Admin

» WEAPONS VELOCITIES
    WEAPONS VELOCITIES I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:33 am by Admin

» BASIC TRAINING
    WEAPONS VELOCITIES I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:31 am by Admin

» OK INVASION REGS
    WEAPONS VELOCITIES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:54 am by Doc

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates

WEAPONS VELOCITIES

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Current Position : San Antonio, TX

WEAPONS VELOCITIES Empty
    PostSubject: WEAPONS VELOCITIES   WEAPONS VELOCITIES I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:33 am

The maximum velocity of all weapons shall be measured in the form of muzzle velocity in feet-per-second with the Hop-up turned off, using 0.20 gram BBs. For safety reasons these are the official fps limits, No Exceptions:

1. AEG Velocities: 400 FPS and under
    NO AEG IS ALLOWED TO FIRE ABOVE 400 FPS. You may not engage another player within 20 feet with before mentioned weapon. AEGs may not at any time use a drum, box or c-mag. Hi-caps are allowed but quantities are limited.

2. Support Weapon Velocities: 450 FPS and under MUST BE APPROVED BEFORE GAME
    This specialty velocity may be only be used at distances over 40 feet. If a player is within 40 feet you may not use this gun/velocity. A secondary gun that meets the Standard Velocity should be carried as well, for any engagements under the 40 feet rule. Support Weapons are defined as those weapons specifically designed to be used in a support role (including the M60, the M249 and the RPK). A regular AEG shooting over 400 fps with a drum mag does not constitute a support weapon!

3. Sniper Weapon Velocities: 550 FPS and under MUST BE APPROVED BEFORE GAME
    This specialty velocity may be only be used at distances over 100 feet. If a player is within 100 feet you may not use this gun/velocity. A secondary gun that meets the Standard Velocity MUST be carried as well, for any engagements under the 100 feet rule. Sniper Weapons are defined as bolt action or semi-automatic only. Any weapon with the ability to be switched full auto, does not constitute a sniper weapon! Sniper weapons will only be allowed after a player has played 6 consecutive games and proven that they are responsible enough to no engage a target within the set engagement distance.

4.Standard velocities: 350 FPS and under
    Standard velocity is for pistols and close contact weapons (CQB or CQC). At no time will any standard velocity weapon exceed 350 fps. This is to provide safety while engaging targets at closer than 10 feet. Any concerns should be brought to a game administrator. Random chrono checks of any standard velocity weapon will be used.

5. DMR Rules: 450 fps and under
    It must be a DMR weapon. This means it must be a replica of a real world DMR that has been used in the real world. Standard known AEG examples are; M-16 (Full Length),SPR, SR-25, M-14, Druganov, etc... Must have a 2x power or higher mounted optical sight. Bipods are not required but highly recommended for the complete DMR look. Minimum engagement distance of 50'. NO Exceptions. DMR Designated weapon shall only be used in Semi-Auto Mode ONLY. Gun may have the ability to switch to full auto but May Not be used. Full Auto mode should be and is highly recommended that it is made to be locked out via pin or other method. Mid Cap or Low Cap Magazines only, no winding hicaps allowed in a DMR. DMR's may run in place of a designated Sniper for designated "Sniper only" roles and missions. Everyone is subject to approval by game Administration.
    Back to top Go down
    https://seisops-tier.darkbb.com

WEAPONS VELOCITIES
    Page 1 of 1